Find your ideal way to bank with PCU
Helping to create a vibrant planet
- We’re committed to helping elevate the quality of the environment so that people and economies can thrive.
- PCU is targeting $100 billion by 2030 through low-carbon financing, investing and initiatives to support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Online options to reduce paper use
Electronic Banking: Electronic banking reduces the use of paper by providing online bill payment, online statements/paperless record keeping, and envelope-free cheque deposit, with the added benefit of 24/7 banking convenience. Register online for EasyWeb Online banking or download the PCU app – an easy way to bank.
ATMs: Care for the environment and your day-to-day banking by using our Green Machines. We purchase renewable energy credits and generate solar energy to account for 100% of the electricity we use at PCU, including for all our Green Machines. You can also save paper – by choosing not to print a receipt and by depositing cheques without an envelope.
Low-carbon financing for you
Want to reduce your environmental impact by installing solar panels at home or by driving an electric vehicle?
Our flexible financing solutions can help:
- Personal Loans
- Personal Line of Credit
- Rural Property Mortgage and Rural Property Line of Credit for those with a primary residence on
agriculture-zoned land greater than five acres (2.02 hectares)
- Green Car Discount for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles from TD Insurance
Renewable energy financing for your business
Want to reduce the environmental impact of your business by using renewable energy? We offer a range of flexible solutions
to finance your business’ renewable energy project, including:
Our Corporate Commitments
Check Your Financial Health
Your level of financial health indicates your readiness to pay for things now and later, expected or not. Factors like steady income, low debt-to-income ratio, and consistent retirement investments may indicate a strong financial health. This is why you are supposed to be financially healthy at all times.
We Bring Quality Services
We give our generous customers the listening ears by listening intently to their complains and or suggestions, Belief in them and assure to give them good and quality services from us.
Experience & Talented Employees
Our employees have positive experience in the workplace and services they offer to our customers that makes the customers demonstrate a greater sense of Belonging and feeling part of a team.
Offer 24/7 Quick Support
PCUs customer care support is always available and ready to offer any kind of support to its loyal customers at anytime during any day of the week.
Why choose PCU?
- Convenience: Access your Canada-based accounts at PCU Canada Trust or U.S.-based accounts at PCU Bank,America’s Most Convenient Bank online, through the PCU mobile app or at any of the thousands of
locations across Canada and the U.S. that have convenient extended hours.
- Savings: Whether you’re trying to save on the U.S. foreign exchange or trying to save time, we can helpyou make the most of your money.
- Customer service: We have a dedicated PCU Cross-Border Banking support line 24/7 to help you.7
- Options: We can help you find a banking solution that’ll help get you ready for all of your U.S. bankingneeds.
Personalized wealth advice
Need to talk to us directly? Contact
Connect with PCU
Privacy & Security Legal Accessibility About Us Ad Choices & Personalization Site Index